20 Vegan Soup Recipes You Must Try This Fall
Fall is around the corner and if you’re anything like me you LOVE a good soup. When we first went plant-based I had a difficult time finding healthy, plant-based vegan soup recipes that were hearty and full of flavor.
Mamas — I FOUND SOME AMAZING ONES. And I want to share them with you. They are not recipes of my own but rather those of amazing blogging ladies.
I’m always prepared to add a little extra seasoning to my soups too, so grab the salt, pepper, or even hot sauce and make your soup EXACTLY how your taste buds enjoy it.
Now let’s share some soup recipes!
20 Vegan Soup Recipes You Must Try This Fall!
5. Hearty Cabbage Soup from From My Bowl
6. Black Bean Lentil Taco Soup from The Garden Grazer
7. Vegan Potato Soup from A Virtual Vegan
8. Vegan Tomato Soup from Midwest Foodie
9. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup from Peas and Crayons
10. Roasted Pumpkin Apple Soup from As Easy As Apple Pie
When it comes to picking the perfect soup we like to pick ones with a grain or starch. This will help it to be more filling and keep you full longer (especially for kids). We also love to pair them with a delicious side like garlic chickpeas, rustic bread, or even raw veggies.