Did you get a new air fryer? Yay! Welcome to the club. We LOVE having an air fryer (this is the one we have) and it saved us while we were without an oven for over a year and a half. Over the years we have found some amazing vegan air fryer recipes and that’s what I’m here to share with you.
An air fryer is promoted and often used to get “fried foods” without oil. It’s fried with circulated air! Pretty cool if you ask me.
Over that time we learned many ways to use an air fryer. The recipes and options are pretty endless. I even made chocolate chips cookies in ours!
Even though we now have a working oven, we are still preferring our air fryer for many things. They seriously cut the time in half for so many things, like tater tots, which my kids eat every other day at least.
Here are some of the best vegan foods to cook in an air fryer.
10 Recipes For The Air Fryer You Should Try:
1) French Fries from Pickled Plum
2) Crispy Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts from Best Recipe Box
3) Air Fryer Tofu from Sweet Peas and Saffron
4) Sticky Sesame Cauliflower from Jessica In The Kitchen
5) Air Fryer Mushrooms from Best Recipe Box
6) Air Fryer Falafels from Recipes from a Pantry
7) Air Fryer Avocado Fries from GastroPlant.com
8) Crispy Air fried buffalo tofu from Thiswifecooks.com
9) Sweet Potato Fritters from Lemonthy.me
10) Air Fryer Everything Bagels from Healthy Helper Blog
Which recipe looks the most delicious to you? Truthfully, I haven’t tried the bagel recipe yet but it is ABSOLUTELY on my list. I hope you enjoyed these vegan air fryer recipes (with little to no oil!).
MORE FROM REALISTIC PLANT-BASED MAMA: