If you’ve stumbled upon this page, you’re presumably interested in incorporating more plant-based foods into your diet, or perhaps looking to expand your knowledge of veganism. Regardless of your reason for visiting, we’re thrilled you’re here and hope you’ll find the information on ‘6 Vegan Bloggers You Should Follow’ to be useful.
Adopting a plant-based diet was one of the BEST choices we’ve ever made and a big part of the simplicity of it, was finding these other women to follow.
If you are new to this or need a little extra help, these blogs are the place to start.
(PS: I threw a bonus one on there because I totally forgot her! Eek!)
Let’s jump in.
Top YouTube Channels or Blogs for a Plant-Based Vegan Diet
They range from super clean plant-based to a little more indulgent vegan. Let’s get started! (Be prepared to want to click and read or watch all of them, haha)
I love Pick Up Limes because she focuses on wholesome ingredients and incredibly simple recipes.
Sadia has the most calming voice and overall incredible personality which makes her one of my favorite vegan YouTube channels.
She also has many educational videos as she is a dietitian. Here are some videos (and posts) of hers I love the most:
- Easy 7-Ingredient Vegan Meals (video)
- All about sugar (video)
- Hazelnut Granola Bar Recipe (blog post)
- Quick Vegan Dips (video)
- Fresh Salad Rolls with a Creamy Peanut Hoisin Sauce (blog post) – We just made these and they are DELICIOUS!
2) Oh She Glows (Blog)
Oh She Glows is the home of one of my FAVORITE recipes of all time: Crowd Pleasing Vegan Caesar Salad, but this isn’t the only amazing one she has.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Smoky & Spicy Nut, Sesame, and Coconut ‘Bacon’ Bar Nuts
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Veggie Burgers (video and post)
- Protein Balls
RELATED: 4 Tips for Going Plant-Based
Minimalist Baker has been sharing incredible vegan recipes for years.
However, as of recently, she has declared that she will be sharing more foods with animal products (just a warning).
Despite this, her vegan recipes are top notch and her blog is a great resource for new vegans.
- Balsamic Portobello Burger / new recipe
- Easy Tofu Pad Thai
- How-To’s / She offers an entire how-to section which is AMAZING if you have questions about how-to do things like cook quinoa, make almond flour, etc.
- Easy Vegan Coleslaw
Here are some tofu recipes you should try!
If you want tips for eating out vegan or cheap recipes made from dollar store ingredients, you’ve got to check out Sweet Simple Vegan!
Here are some of their recipes!
- Carrot Hot Dogs
- Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls
- Basic Tofu Scramble
- 4 Easy Picnic Recipes (video)
- Dollar Store Cooking Challenge Video
5) It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken (BLOG)
It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken is newer to me but I’m finding that I enjoy her recipes and ideas more and more. Some great places to start on her blog are:
- Vegan Mac & Cheese Powder Recipe
- Tofu Taco Crumbles
- Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes
- Nacho Stuffed Portobellos
Alyssa provides the best content for those curious about the health benefits of a plant-based diet but she also DOES incorporate non-vegan foods and is very open about it.
Her recipes are delicious and easy and BEAUTIFULLY photographed. #foodgoals
Some of my favorites are:
- Vegan Source of Iron
- Healthy No Bake Snacks
- Easy 10 Minute Recipes (video)
- Fluffy Vegan Pancakes (video)
What other blogs do you love?! Share them in the comments with links!