Fall is around the corner and if you’re anything like me you LOVE a good soup. When we first went plant-based I had a difficult time finding healthy, plant-based vegan soup recipes that were hearty and full of flavor.
Mamas — I FOUND SOME AMAZING ONES and I want to share them with you. They are not recipes of my own but rather those of amazing blogging ladies.
I’m always prepared to add a little extra seasoning to my soups too, so grab the salt, pepper, or even hot sauce and make your soup EXACTLY how your taste buds enjoy it.
Now let’s share some soup recipes!
20 Vegan Soup Recipes You Must Try This Fall!
1. Butternut Squash Chili from Savory Tooth
2. Vegan Lasagna Soup from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
3. Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle Bowls from Pinch Of Yum
4. Slow Cooker Cauliflower Soup from Live Eat Learn
5. Hearty Cabbage Soup from From My Bowl
6. Black Bean Lentil Taco Soup from The Garden Grazer
7. Vegan Potato Soup from A Virtual Vegan
8. Vegan Tomato Soup from Midwest Foodie
9. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup from Peas and Crayons
10. Roasted Pumpkin Apple Soup from As Easy As Apple Pie
11. White Bean and Mushroom Soup from Simply Quinoa
12. Mushroom Barley Soup from Connoisseurus Veg
13. Vegan Sweet Potato Corn Chowder from Running On Real Food
14. Pumpkin Curry Soup from Well Plated
15. Italian Minestrone Soup from My Darling Vegan
16. Lemon Garlic Wild Rice Soup from Simply Quinoa
17. Northern Style Vegan Thai Coconut Soup from Choosing Chia
18. Tuscan Kale Soup from Delish Knowledge
19. Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup from Happy Food Healthy Life
20. Sweet Potato Tortilla Soup from Yup It’s Vegan
When it comes to picking the perfect soup we like to pick ones with a grain or starch. This will help it to be more filling and keep you full longer (especially for kids). We also love to pair them with a delicious side like garlic chickpeas, rustic bread, or even raw veggies.
If you were to pick any of these recipes, which one would be your top choice?!
More from Realistic Plant-Based Mama: